- Port Clements Canada Day celebrations – June 30, July 1 & 2. Baseball, mud bogs and more in Port Clements all weekend long. This is where the action is on Haida Gwaii.
- Skidegate Days – July 19, 20, 21. Features fish splitting contests, Haida dancing, salmon BBQ and plenty to see and do in Skidegate.
- Totem To Totem Race – Totem to Totem marathon will be held on July 21st.
- Sandspit Loggers Sports – July 28. The community of Sandpsit goes all out with this traditional loggers sports day, complete with axe throwing, log burling competition, plenty of fun for the whole family.
- Rock Talks at Crystal Cabin Gallery in Tlell – Every Sunday and Wednesday/ From June 2 – August 21st.
- Sun Studio Summer Kids Program in Queen Charlotte
- Sun Studio Yoga & Art Retreat in Tlell
- Spirit Lake Trail Walk with Gwaii Haanas Interpreter in Skidegate at Haida Heritage Centre – Tuesday 10am and Friday 1:30pm
Shoreline Exploration with Gwaii Haanas Interpreter in Skidegate at Haida Heritage Centre – July 13 8:45am, July 14 9:00am, July 15 10:00am, July 16 11:00am, July 17 11:00am