- Queen Charlotte Visitor Center: 3220 Wharf Way Open from April,13th queencharlottevisitorcentre.com / 250-559-8316 or email email@example.com
- Port Clements: The Port Clements Museum/ Village’s Information Centre located at 45 Bayview Drive and can be contacted at 250-557-4576. The Village Office, located at 36 Cedar Avenue West, they are able to assist visitors during Public hours, Tuesday – Friday, 9:30 AM – 1:00 PM and can be contacted at 250-557-4295.
- Masset Visitor Center: Located at Mile 0 of the hwy 16 at the entrance to town, the Visitor Centre is open every day during the Summer. Phone No. 250-626-3982
- Sandspit Visitor Center: Located at the Sandspit Airport, (250) 637-5362 https://www.sandspitbc.ca/
- Co-Op – Located in Skidegate
- QC Supermarket – Located in Queen Charlotte
- Causeway Convenience Store – Located in Queen Charlotte
- Bayview Market – Port Clements
- Co-Op – Masset
- Causeway Convenience Store – Masset
- Tlell: Behind Tlell Fire Hall on Hwy 16 Look for the carrot sign, open every Sunday from 11am – 2pm (May 26, 2019 – October 6, 2019)
- Queen Charlotte: Town Centre Beside the Community Hall, Every Saturday from 11am – 2pm Open year round.
- Masset: Across from Credit Union on Main Street, Every Friday from 10am – 2pm Open year round.
Sandspit: Located at the ALM school Gazebo (seasonal) Every Sunday from 11am – 2pm
- Taaw Naay Gas Station – Located in Skidegate
- Budget Rental Car – Located in Queen Charlotte
- Angela’s Gas Bar – Located in Port Clements
- TLC – Located in Masset
Campgrounds accessible with any of our Campervans:
- Agate Beach Campground: Campground offers an excellent base location for exploring Tow Hill, North Beach and Rose Spit. Firewood is available for sale. Located 28 km east of Masset along Tow Hill Road. A camping fee is collected. Open from June 1 – September 30. Reservations are not available.
- Misty Meadows Campground: located near the Naikoon Park headquarters in Tlell, south of the Tlell River, offers picnic tables, piped water, covered cooking shelter and toilets, all within a short walk of the beach. A camping fee is collected. Open from June 1 – September 30. Reservations are not available.
- Hidden Island RV Campground: Located 1790 Towhill Rd, Masset located on the east side of Masset on Tow Hill Road, offers vehicle sites overlooking the Delkatla Wildlife Sanctuary. Power, TV hookups, flush toilets and showers are available. A fee is collected, and the park is open year round. www.hidden-island-resort.com/ Will take reservations: 1-866-303-5286
- Hayden Turner Park: on the west side of Queen Charlotte City offers fairly primitive vehicle/tent sites, plus several walk-in campsites and a nice beachwalk. FOR RESERVATIONS/FIREWOOD CALL ASHLEY @ 1-778-260-1153 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org $20-$15 per night.
- The Village of Port Clements Sunset Park Campground: peak season is May to October the campground is available for reservations 4 private tent platforms, 6 large RV sites, and a large picnic gazebo. Sunset Park has electrical hookups, potable water, and outhouses.
Book online: https://portclements.ca/product-category/reservations/ 250-557-4295.
- Kagan Bay Forest Service Recreation Site, just west of Queen Charlotte City, has beautiful user-maintained campsites in Kagan Bay, with picnic tables and toilets. The campground is located 3 miles (5 km) west of town on Honna Forest Service Road.
- Kay Pringles Campground: Located 515 Oceanview Dr Queen Charlotte (250-559-9093) She is offering showers at only $5 per person. Laundry services are available as well. Queen Charlotte,
Campgrounds accessible by 4X4 only:
- Rennell Sound (Graham Island) A medium sized site located on the west coast of Graham Island along Rennell Sound. A spectacular setting. Driving Directions: On Rennell Sound west of Queen Charlotte City. Be prepared for the 1 km long 24% grade on the access road leading down to the water.
- Grey Bay Forrest Service Rec Site: 25 kms ( 45 / 60 minute drive) from Sandspit on a dirt logging road. 18 sites right on the ocean edge. no services available. boondocking or dry camping. No Fees. Make sure you bring in all your own supplies. There are picnic tables and outhouses, no cell service.
Other camping services on Haida Gwaii:
– Oceanview Drive Queen Charlotte between 5th & 6th Street
– Bayview Drive, Port Clements
– City Centre Building at 117 Oceanview Drive Queen Charlotte
– Masset Laundromat
-Gwaii Adventure Campers, 1201 Oceanview Dr. Queen Charlotte
Showers & Bathrooms:
-Sea Raven Motel Queen Charlotte,
-Kay Pringles Campground In Queen Charlotte
-Gwaii Adventure Campers, 1201 Ocean view dr. Queen Charlotte
-hidden island campground masset
Haida Gwaii Rental Services:
- Haida Gwaii Scooters: Scooter Rentals on Haida Gwaii Located in Skidegate, Contact Aileen Hans Call (250) 640-6474
- Green Coast: Rent Kayaks, SUP, or take a tour! Located in Queen Charlotte, Contact: (250) 637-1093 / gckayaking.ca
- North Beach Surf Shop: Rent SUP, Surfboards, or any ocean sport equipment Located in Masset, Contact Mike (250) 626-7873 northbeachsurfshop.com
- Homegrown Adventures: Rent E-Fat Bikes or take a tour! Contact: (778) 488 – 0555 homegrownadventures.ca/
Eagle Talon Adventures: Rent kayaks or take a tour! Located at 45 Eagle Ave Old Massett Contact Cynthia at 778-361-0199